*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Saturday, August 17, 2013

2013 July 1st email

Hey, what's up?

Rain, huh?  It hasn't rained here in forever, I think it doesn't rain very much in the summer here.  It's still really hot.  (In Richmond, it has been the summer of constant rain)

Jake, like efy.  (He did)

Andrea, chill.

Eric, nice job! (DAT)

Anyway, Dad:

1) Um, dad, I don't want to hurt your brain trying to explain this to you.  Let's just say noun declentions are ridiculous here.  Since June was describing what kind of day today was, the ending has to be changed.  That goes for July as well.  And since the word for July ends in a 'k,' a 'u' goes after it when declined, otherwise it's usually a 'i.'

2) Oh, we can get fireworks here.  GOOD ones.  Don't you remember that video of New Year's?  I don't plan on getting any though.

3)  I've tried, I can't check shirt size because the one I'm wearing doesn't have a tag.

Again, very excited for Trey Burke.  Sounds like a good draft happened.  Can't wait to watch it next year.

Well, unfortunately, we're pretty much on the downhill here.  People have been dropping us left and right.  Nothing I'm used to, though.  We do have a baptismal date on Saturday. 

I don't know, nothing too interesting happened this week, unfortunately.  All of Tirana gathered together this morning and we played basketball.  Man, I am really bad at it.  I guess only playing twice in 9 months can hurt.

Well, have a good week this week.  Jake, only one girlfriend from EFY.

Anyway, have a good week!  Love you all!

Ju dua!

Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment