*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Saturday, August 17, 2013

2013 Aug 5th email

Hey, what's up?

So, funny story.  A guy on Friday actually called me and told me he found my credit and debit card, as well as my ministerial certificate and a copy of my 'leje qendrim,' which allows me to be here.  So, that was pretty miraculous to say the least.

O yes mom, family is first to Albanians.  It is how we try to approach people.  Several already believe they'll live together forever.

Dang, the platform.  (Diving platform at Lava Hot Springs)  I'm probably still too much of a chicken.  Also, heck yeah!  That pizza place was awesome!  (Pizza and Put Put in Star Valley Wy)

Jake and Andrea, summer's almost over.  Dang.  Don't you hate that?

Dad:

1)  Of course I've seen it.  I never saw the ending coming either the first time around.  (Sixth Sense)

2)  So, I never actually carry around my wallet.  I kept it in my white handbook case,  Eric had one, where I just put it in my front shirt pocket, so my money and cards are usually very close to me.  I always carried my debit card in it unless I needed it.  I think everything was clear, I can wait a bit before I get a new card.

3)  I have talked to Marc a couple times, but he didn't respond once, and I guess I forgot.  I'll change that right now.

4)  No, am I supposed to?

So, this week was way too slow.  Everyone blew us off.  And it's getting really hot.  August is looking to be a hot one.  So, we've been doing way too much finding.  But last night we went tracting and we found this awesome couple.  We had a really good discussion.  They definitely want to meet and see the church.  We also met a guy off the street, and he's really cool, but he lives in the 3rd Branch area, so we'll be giving him to them pretty soon.

Other than that, we are prepping up for the stake, so we are really starting to crack down on less-active hunting, and it's been tough because addresses are impossible here and everyone works 'all the time....'  What do you do, eh?

Well, that's about it.  Enjoy this week, be safe, and don't do anything stupid!
Ju dua shumë!

Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment