*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Saturday, August 17, 2013

2013 July 22nd email


Wow.  Well, now I can say "last year when I was on my mission."  That's just weird.

Wow, it sounds like youth conference was fun.  I remember doing the ropes course, I chickened out a bit early too...dangit.

I wanna do violin again, but this time I wanna be in a 'Yellowcard' situation, not for classical stuff.

I haven't bought the pants yet.  We went to Kruje and that took most of P-day today, so....But Sister Ford said we're good to wear them.

Dad:

1)  Vacations?  The Beach.  Then the beach again.  Then again.  And again.  And again.  I'm actually quite jealous.  I can hear the Outer Banks call in one year.

2)  No, we have a guy.  Just 3 bucks.  That's all.  (Haircuts)

3)  Missionaries teach the lessons, with members helping as usual so they can have friends.  We do have branch missionaries, but they're both about 20.

So, I don't got too much to write this week unfortunately.  Our area just got whitewashed pretty much. Our best investigator planned on meeting with us last week, and when we were waiting for him, I called him, and he told me he was in Saranda for two weeks.  Saranda is way down in Southern Albania.  And we really don't have any other investigators.

We have a lot of retaining and less active work though, so we'll be able to get lessons at least.  But yeah, this next week could be slow.....

Well, I really don't have much more to write.  I've learned that as time goes by it gets harder and harder to write long letters.  But I try.  I think I failed this week.

Well, enjoy your trip this week!  Be safe!

Ju dua!

Elder Palmer


No comments:

Post a Comment