*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Saturday, August 17, 2013

2013 June 24th email

What is up?

Yeah, I watched that Mormon Message as well last week with Elder Kaeron, he's an awesome seventy.

Mom, I have responsibilities but they're not difficult.

Also, I have not received a package from the relief society.

Nice, Girls Camp!  Dad, you're one of the girls now!

Ah, bears, Eric don't laugh.  (We had two bears at camp.)

Wow, youth conference is coming up.  Last time that happened I reported the next week I began my mission.  Man, that's messed up.

Andrea, enjoy dance camp!

Jake, do something awesome this week.

1)  Yeah, like I said in the beginning, yesterday was election day.  I was worried whether or not we could work yesterday, because last year the election resulted in riots.  We'll see what happens when the results come out.

2)  I did not see the broadcast, but President Ford emailed the main changes.  I didn't know anything about it in mission conference.  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  Like, iPads are cool, but Facebook?  I'll be trunky all the time for the next year.  We'll see, maybe it won't even start in this mission till after I leave.  But I agree, tracting has not been very good for me since I have been here.

3)  Eric, don't fail.  I'll be praying for you.

So, this last week has been hot.  VERY hot.  Like, ridiculously hot.  So hot, that I now shower 3 times a day.  So, if you plan on sending another package anytime soon, the main thing I would request is another week's worth of Gs, for obvious reasons.  

This week was a little slow, just a lot of appointments fell through.  But, we still have someone on course to be baptized a week from Saturday.  She's accepted pretty much everything.

We also were teaching this 9 year old girl, and she loves church.  But, her parents think she' way too young to understand anything. They have no problem with their daughter being taught and going to church.

Well, that's about it.  We do have some other potentials, but we are in the beginnings with them, so let's hope they progress.

Anyway, have a good week, be safe!  Don't do anything stupid, unless it's fun!  Bëj shaka.

Ju dua!

Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment