*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Saturday, August 17, 2013

2013 July 8th email

Hey!

Holy cow, Eric, you were at the beach.  I envy you so much right now.

Hope you all had a great 4th of July, I can't wait to celebrate it with you next year!  

Man, I wish I could go to the temple right now.  9 months is waay to long, especially with another year without it.

Jake, I hope you enjoyed EFY, now enjoy the big hike this week.  They're always fun in the end.  (50 miler)

Eric and Andrea, enjoy Utah.

Nephi in Albanian is Nefi (Nefy).

Aw, water trips....wish I could come.  (Snake River)

By the way, I'm not trunky, don't worry.

Pops:

1) We went to the Stephens Center, which serves American food.  I had a Bacon Cheeseburger.  It was really good......

2) Yeah, they have Independence Day at the end of November.  This last November was their 100 year anniversary.  Nothing insane happened, or at least in Elbasan, that's where I was when it occurred.

3)  Edi Rama won, which is what I think the people mostly wanted.  No riots happened, so I assume that was a good thing.

Dang, Jazz.

So, this Friday at 6:30 we have a baptism.  I'm the one baptizing, so this will be the first time I will baptize anyone ever, so we'll see how many tries it will take.

We also found this guy street contacting.  He seems really open, which is odd.  He has the opposite of the normal Albanian mentality of religion, meaning that 'only believing' is not good enough.  He's really cool, though, I'm excited to meet with him this week.

Anyway, enjoy your week.  Jake, don't complain.  The rest, enjoy what you're doing this week and be safe!


Ju dua!

Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment