*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Thursday, September 20, 2012

2012 September 19 MTC email

Hey family!

Ok, I think I might have to write a short one right now because I have to change laundry real quick, so I'll probably write another email if this one is kinda short.  Dad, if you wrote I won't get the letter until after this one is already sent, so I'll see you next week.

Ok, mom's questions.  Yes, I do have a few friends from school that write me, and yeah I have enough time to be able to write back, we have like 3 hours of personal time, so I have enough.  Yes, Provo has gotten a little bit colder, but not as cold as I thought it'd be at this point, which is fine by me.  My flight will be that long because of that fat amounts of layover that we are given.  To occupy my time, probably just to read scriptures, practice Albanian, and avoid the tv screen showing The Dark Knight Rises.  33 hours.......

Ok, so mom, I will get my travel plans on Friday, so next week I'll let you know the details when I write, but we're going from Salt Lake to either DC or New York, and then to Vienna, and then to Albania.

So I have been told about the BYU-Utah game already by my teachers, all I know is that we only lost by 3 this year compared to the 482650234795629374865923 we lost to last year, so that's an improvement.

So yeah, we have started Consecration week, and along with that I will not play basketball, nor will I say any sarcastic jokes at all (this will be a long week).  It's tough, I ran into Elder Crowley and it was tough to talk to him because I just had to wait for him to guess the right word.

Eric, when you go to class do you wear your team jacket to let all the girls know that you are a college athlete?  Do you have an ESPN profile?  Give me a rundown of your statistics next week.

Andrea, glad to know you're not completely depressed and don't hate everything in the world, at least you got jazz band.

Jake, glad you got a director for the season, Mr. Chlorie I heard is cool, so you're set.

K, I don't really think I have anything else to tell you about, but I am finally like on the verge of getting out of here and becoming a legitimate missionary.  Too hyped!

Ju dua,

Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment