*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Saturday, September 8, 2012

2012 Aug 15 email from MTC

Wattup family?  
Well, I only got letters from dad, and Eric this week......awkward.  (Miscommunication about who pressed the "send" button)  Anyways, I guess I'll start by answering Dad's questions. 1: So, I have rec time 6 days/week and I play basketball twice, Monday and Friday.  That's when I have it at night.  I have it at 1:25 the rest of the week, and I usually go lifting with my fellow muscleheads in my zone #gettinbig.  2: The hardest thing about Albanian is something I can't really describe in under 30 minutes, so I'll just leave it to you to look it up online.  They're called clitics.  In a sentence, if we're using the word "me, you, he/she/it, us, you all, or they"  we have to acknowledge that we are describing "you me he/she/it us you all they" twice.  For example:  Ata na jep neve një libër which means they gave us a book.  "na" and "neve" both mean "us" so they say "they us gave us a book."  Fortunately, it's usually not necessary to put 'neve' in the sentence, so if translated, Albanians say 'they us gave a book.'  Ok, I'm done confusing everyone, you can look it up on your own now haha.
 
So, I already knew about the Dwight Howard trade.  There goes another star I've lost respect for.  So much for striving for competitive balance.  It's gonna be Lakers-Heat finals this year, pretty much without question.  The other teams shouldn't even try now. The magic did not get a good deal in this, I don't think.  They could have gotten more draft picks from that trade.
 
Is Kevin Kolb still the starting QB for the Cards?  I guess even with RG3 the Redskins are still the Redskins. Whatever.
 
I guess that's pretty cool about Romney, don't really know much about that guy, but I'll probably still vote for him #nobama2012.
 
I don't really have anything else to say.  I sent a letter with an SD card in it, but apparently someone told me while they scan the letter it'll erase the memory on it, so my bad if you get an SD card with nothing in it.  Now I know.  (We got the envelope, but someone had cut it open just enough to get the SD card out.  Even in the US, you should use padded envelopes.)
 
Well, that's all I got right now.  Next week you should all write to me.  Oh, and when am I gonna get a picture of the family?  All I got is a picture of me with Marcus and Duncan.  They're cool kids and all, but the fact that I don't have a family picture yet worries me.  Anyways,
 
të dua!
 
Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment