*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

2014 March 10th email

We Are A Stake!

So, I don't really have too much time this week to email.  We are visiting the fantastic city of Saranda right now.  It's way down south.  It's the closest I have been to Greece.

Saranda (I think there is a bug on the camera)

This is a spring called "Blue Eye"

 At the "Blue Eye"

Anyway, I'll give the great news:  WE ARE NOW A STAKE!  Man, I remember when I first got here and President told us his plans of creating a stake here, and how far away that was.....  But it was a great day.  I know like half the members in the country now because I have served in 5 branches, so it was just a great day to see everyone.




Yes mom, you can use my iPod, just as long as nothing gets erased.

Dad, I'll be honest I don't really wanna think about that right now.  Sorry, I don't wanna get trunky or think about home too much.  I might wanna car, I probably in the end don't need one/can't afford gas. Also, if I did, is there any chance on the truck?

Yeah, Tirana is like driving in Richmond, although I know my way around Tirana a lot better than Richmond.  It's extremely busy.

Yeah, we had a District President, and he was just made Stake President.  Dangit, they did not announce yet who the Patriarch will be yet.  I hope I will be here when it's announced.

Ok, well, like I said, I don't have too much time, so if I don't get back on:

Have a great week!  Be safe!  Don't do anything stupid!

Ju dua shumë!

No comments:

Post a Comment