*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

2014 March 24th email

Alright, well, no email from mom yet.  (Yes, I forgot.  Felt horrible but we did catch each other later in the day online)  That's ok, it's like 4 AM there while I'm writing this.  But, I'm here now.

Dad, it sounds like you have a crazy trip ahead.  Bëfshi shumë qejf1

1)  Um, if they have pro basketball, it's probably the kind where I could make the team.  In all honesty I have no idea, but I want to say no.

2) I want to say it's a lot flatter, meaning less mountains, but at the same time that's completely false.  I want to say that the geography around the entire country is about the same.  Mountains and countryside.  A good fair amount of both.

3)  It's going very good.  Paç fat! (running)

Well, interesting weekend.  Our branch President just got released.  Like I said, he's an embassy worker and his time was already coming to a close since he leaves May.  But, once the stake was made the goal was to get an Albanian Branch President as soon as possible.  His name is President Deçka.  He's been a member about a year and a half.  He studies the gospel like crazy.  He was Elders Quorum President, so we'll see who that will be in the future.  Also, we are no longer clerks.  So, while I want to say we are free from the branch work, we as the former clerks need to train the new clerk on using MLS and all that.  And, because he lives in Tirana right now, we will still take the money to the bank and make deposits and withdrawals.  It's a slow process.

Anyway, this is the last week of this transfer.  Next week begins my last transfer as a missionary.  I can't believe it.  We have no idea what's happening to us.  Either one of us could stay another 6 weeks in Lushnjë, and we're pretty sure whoever leaves will go to Kosovo, which would be fun, but we honestly have no idea who's leaving.  Hopefully we'll stay focused.

Have a great week!  Be safe!  Don't do anything stupid!

Ju dua shumë!

Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment