*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Sunday, November 10, 2013

2013 Oct 28th email

Well, I guess I'm not destined to hang around Elbasan for a long period of time.  Because, I got transferred to 3rd Branch in Tirana, as a Zone Leader!  I will be with Elder Pierce, who's in my MTC group, so I am co-senioring!  I'm stoked!  So, Elder Knight is going to take my place and finishing training Elder Jorgenson, which happens to be his grandson.  So that's kinda cool.



There are 4 missionaries in Elbasan.  Probably 6 by January when sisters finally come to Elbasan.

Jake, you're old.

Andrea, so are you.

Eric, I'm working on my interview questions for Kristen.

(Do you ever get referral from the website?) Rerrals?  Here?  Actually, last year Elder Knight and I got a mormon.org referral.  Unfortunately, she didn't worked out.  Otherwise, not really any media referrals...

Family history records are here, but they are jumbled and disorganized like nobody's business.  We are working on it, though.

1)  (What do you eat to lose so much weight?)  eggs and cereal.  and sufflaqes.

2)  (How is running?)  Yeah, running is still hard.  We run to the church and back.  My arms aren't that big, I still take breaks when doing the pushups.  I just wanna start doing pull-ups, but there's nowhere to do them.

3) (Mark has an assignment to give a talk in Stake Conference and asked for a topic) Topic: Doubt your doubts; not your faith

So our investigator is getting baptized on Saturday!  And I'm gonna beg President to let me come back for the baptism on Saturday.  So, rumor had it that I would be transferred yesterday because of leadership changes, and I decided that if President called me I would immediately ask him if I could come Saturday.  But, I forgot....

So, yeah, things are good.  Sad to leave Elbasan again, but excited to work with Elder Pierce.  I'm thinking what weirds me out is the fact that I will be a zone leader until my final 6 weeks as a missionary.....

Have a good week!  Be safe!  Don't do anything stupid!

Ju dua!

Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment