*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Sunday, November 10, 2013

2013 Nov 4th email

Yes!  I went to the baptism!  It was awesome!  I got to baptize her!  I'll try to send a picture, if not today next week.
So, a zone leader's job pretty much is to get numbers for the APs, and then hold training sessions on why they need to have more numbers.  Numbers numbers numbers numbers numbers.....  Also, zone leaders usually have a car, but since my zone is only the city of Tirana, we don't get one, which is ridiculous, we're the laughing stock of leadership because of it.  But, it is fun.  Elder Pierce and I actually were able to drive the AP's car to Elbasan.  That was the first time I ever drove somewhere hoping my memory would get me to my destination, and it was in Albania.
Zone conference?  I don't know, but Thanksgiving is mission conference.  Our district still doesn't know what to do for our talent show.....
Andrea, think of something to do.
Jake, don't die from AP chemistry.
Dad:
1)  Yes, I went.  A few Elbasan members came and asked why I didn't tell any of them I left.
2)  Like I said, don't have one....yet.

3)  Yeah, we actually started daylight savings a week earlier than you Americans.  Sunset starts at like 3:30 here.....
So, yeah, being back in Tirana is weird, but I'm in like a completely different area that I'm not used to at all.  It takes forever for me to figure out how to get around my areas, so we'll see how this goes.
But, right now our best investigator is a girl who is a friend of a woman who just got baptized recently.  She reads, prays, and everything she needs to do, but the school she's in makes her go to school on Sundays, so we're working on that, but she has a baptismal date for November 30th, so cross your fingers.  But, that's pretty much all we got right now as far as investigator work.
Have a good week!  Be safe!  Don't do anything stupid!
Ju dua!
Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment