*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

2013 Nov 18th email

Hey, how's it going?

a "Hobbit" door found tracting


Things have been going really well for Elder Pierce and I, we had a really good week!

Dad, nice job on the marathon!  More than I could probably do.

Dang, Spencer's gonna be married......

Jake and Andrea, don't have too much fun with life.

1)  K, I'll get you a picture for next week.  I need to wear one of Elder Pierce's shirts since my shirts are HUGE on me at this point, and also I am gonna get a haircut soon.  No tux, just shirt and tie.

2)  We're going strong with 'no-shave November,' and by that I mean that since we have to shave every day, during the day we focus all our concentration on trying to make our face hairs grow at a faster rate.  It's pretty difficult, and we usually go home with pretty good head-aches and a bunch of popped brain cells, but it's worth it.

So, yeah, there was a protest it Tirana about the whole Americans and Syrians placing chemical weapons in Albania.  We were actually doing a table in the center of Tirana when the protest happened, one of the sisters when she saw it immediately yelled, 'we gotta go, now!'  So, in about 30 seconds we packed up our table (got all our pamphlets and Books of Mormon in a box)  and got out of the crowd.  It was intense.  Also, while tabling, one of the missionaries took pictures of us while talking to people, and there's one of me that looks really cool and that's probably Ensign-worthy, so if I get the picture from him today I'll send it today, otherwise probably next week.

Also, our investigator is awesome!  She was able to come to church yesterday for sacrament meeting before having to leave for school.  She's progressing really well, and she should be set for a baptism next week!

Anyway, that's about it.  Have a good week!  Be safe!  Don't do stupid stuff!

Ju dua!

Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment