*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

2013 Nov 25th email

Hey family, how goes everything?  I can't believe Thanksgiving is this week....

Yes, I opened the box.  Thanks you so much for the Skittles, they haven't been eaten yet.  Because I'm trying to be careful eating, I'm hoping they will last a few weeks this time.
 
 

Dang, new 2nd Counselor..

Yeah, I read dad's talk actually, nothing surprising, but kinda ridiculous that parents would suggest living together first.  Where are people's common sense these days?

Yep, Thanksgiving, like last year, is Mission Conference, and the couples will make us Thanksgiving dinner, and there's gonna be a talent show again.  We're kinda nervous because last year's talent show went so well, we're curious if we can top it this year.....

1)  You know, maybe.  I definitely plan on running regularly when I get home.  Running is the only thing I'm too tired to do in the morning here.  I'm getting nervous though, members in 3rd Branch have fed me more than I have been fed in my entire mission probably......I've done so well...(Dad asking if Scott will run a 1/2 marathon when he returns...)

2)  We don't drink soda.  I'm off the stuff.

3)  We set up a table with pamphlets and Books of Mormon and a visual and try to talk to people walking past us.
4)  Never.  (Don't know.)

So, yeah, other than Mission Conference, we actually have a baptism Saturday.  Just before I got to 3rd Branch, Elder Pierce and his last companion had a baptism.  We started teaching her sister right when I got here, and she has been golden.  Unfortunately, once she's baptized, we don't really have any progressing investigators.

Well, enjoy your Thanksgiving!  Be safe this week!  Don't do anything stupid!  
 
 

Ju dua!

Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment