*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Monday, September 2, 2013

2013 Sep 2 email

Well this was an interesting weekend.....

Which is his favorite?
What's up family?

Happy birthday Grandpa Bob and Grandma Carlene!

So, I have been transferred back to Elbasan, and I will be training!  I can feel the contractions already!

So, the thing is transfer calls happen on Sunday nights, but I actually have been back in Elbasan since Friday.  For reasons that don't need to be explained, I got emergency transferred on Friday.  President called me Friday morning while weekly planning, and by Friday night I was back in Elbasan.  So, I am now with Elder Bilodeau until about Thursday, and then we will both get our trainees on Thursday.  Elder Bilodeau is also training in Elbasan, and he will be district leader.

Jake and Andrea, enjoy school.

Eric, I'll try to get a jersey.  (Soccer)

Yep, EFY did happen this week for all the youth (in Albania), and it was in the city of Korca, not Tirana.  A lot of Elbasan youth went, and they all bore their testimony about how awesome EFY was and how they grew spiritually.  Oh, the memories.....

Dad:

1) See up top  (Transfer)

2) We take something called fergons.  They are big vans that are pretty much like taxis.  Nah, trains are never used.  When I got here, we actually had the Elders in Macedonia drive us over to Elbasan, since it was on the way.  At the time the Macedonia Elders had a car, since it was just two of them and a whole country.

3)  Yeah....Thanks Eric  (BYU/UVA game)

So, this transfer is a long one.  A REALLY long one.  Next transfer day?  January 1st, 2014.......4 months.  (Long transfer due to change in MTC training time.  A one time schedule change.)  But, I'm excited to train, and especially to be back in Elbasan.  It's weird being back in a city I have already served in. I have a different apartment.  It's the one the other companionship of Elders used when I was here last year.

 Elder Palmer with 
a street performer


Well, enjoy school!  Enjoy this week!  Don't do anything stupid!

Ju dua!

Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment