*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Monday, September 2, 2013

2013 Aug 26th email

Geez, y'all start school next week!

No, our district is all Americans.

Yeah, this week has been really hot as well.  Thanks to the heat, I have dropped weight, and members have noticed.  It's awesome!

Oh shoot, Brock's almost a dead Elder!  (A missionary from our ward who returns next month)

1) DANG!  I think I'll be on the computer later today, so I'll try to bring it then.  (not sure...)
2) It's fantastic.  I have no idea what's in it, I've learned over time since being here to not question what's in food, just enjoy the taste.  (Tave Dheu) 


3)  I'm really ready to move on to a different place.  I've been here too long.  But, I don't know what's happening to me still.

4)  Redskins and Cardinals  (NFL)

Well, the big think that happened  this last week is that we found two interesting new investigators.  One of them knows the scriptures better than me.  Yesterday in church in Priesthood he quoted from the book of Abraham..... 

Ok, well enjoy your last week of summer!  Jake and Andrea, enjoy school.  Eric, enjoy college and soccer!

Be safe this week!  Don't do anything stupid!

Ju dua!

Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment