*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Monday, May 27, 2013

2013 May 20th email

Hello!

So, first of all, everyone remember President Monson in your prayers at this time.  (Sister Monson passed away last week.)

Mom, I'm glad Mother's Day was awesome for you.  It was fun talking.  I was trunky for about a day, but then we moved on.

Yes, we had that sort of Youth Conference I think 4 years ago.  Personally, my favorite was probably my last one, where we just hung around Richmond and did service and whatnot.  Trek, sorry, wasn't a fan at all, my least favorite.

Oooh, chipotle sounds good right now.  My stomach will probably explode once I eat it again for the first time in 2 years.

Well, we ran a 5K again this morning, but this time I ran without stopping once.  Më në fund!  (Finally)

So, people liked my photo, eh?  Tell them to feel free to send me an email if they want.

Eric, don't fail school.

Jake and Andrea, see you next week.

Dad:

1)  I did the exercise for like an hour after email, and then I forgot.

2) Last week.  (When did you last backup your pictures?)

3)  While the mission may be the toughest thing you'll ever do, it's also the most rewarding thing you could ever do at this point of your life.  Nothing's better waking up knowing you're doing the Lord's work helping those around you come closer to Christ and see the miracles of the Gospel change people's lives.  Also, at least it's what I've learned so far, you learn patience, and pretty much those characteristics of Christ that are your weakest, this is an opportunity to strengthen them (like me with patience).

K, Memphis-Indiana, I want it.  (His wish for NBA finals.)

Anyway, this week should be really good, but I'm not gonna say anything until next week because I don't want to jinx anything.  But yeah, we've got a good pool of investigators, and we're working with quite a few less active people as well. 
 
 
Also, Sister Winder got upset at me for not wanting to have at least 10 kids when I get married.  She was like, "Why wouldn't you want to have a large family?"  I said, "Because 10 is ridiculous.  When God commanded us to multiply and replenish the earth, He was talking to everyone, not just me.  4 is a good number, max."  (We have four and that is a multiple of two which makes sense for Scott to think so mathematically)

Well, that's about it for this week.  Next week will definitely be a lot better hopefully, so hopefully good things will come from that.

Have a good week!  Love you all!  Be safe!

Ju dua!

Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment