*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Monday, May 27, 2013

2013 May 13th email

Hi, long time no hear.  How's it hanging?  (This was the day after Mother's Day, when we were able to skype for 2 1/2 hours, so there is not much to post.)

Ok, well, nothing else really to report this week.  I think we pretty much got everything down yesterday.  Dad, I'll give that 'r-rolling' exercise a try this week.

So, since I didn't really talk about the work overall that's going on here in 2nd Branch, just to let you know we did reactivate someone we've been working with pretty much since I got here.   We do have two baptismal dates, one on May 24th and one right after on May 25th, they're both doing awesome.

Ok, well I don't really have anything else to say, but I love you all!

Jake, drive safe.

Andrea, be happy.

Eric, don't fail school.

Love you Mom!

Love you Dad!

Ju dua,
Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment