*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Sunday, February 24, 2013

2013 Feb 18th email

Hello, family!  How is it going?

Yeah, I  like my apartment a lot.  I would say it is better than my dorms at BYU.  It's not a laptop (on the table in the picture), it's a mini-DVD player for watching 'The District' and other approved missionary DVDs.

Apolonia was a lot of fun, we were only there for about an hour, but we saw some cool sites.  I'm sure that the ruins are old, but I have no idea specifically how old they are.  We didn't go inside the building with the red roof. 


Yeah, we just used the timer for the street contacting picture, there was just no one on the road that night so we thought that would be amusing.  I'll send a picture of our church building next week.



Jake, don't die.
Andrea, congratulations on getting into Art!

Pops: (Pops?)

1) The yogurt here is called Kos, and it literally is just a bunch of plain yogurt.  I try to stay away.

2)  So, Albania has both a President and a Prime Minister.  The President is named Bujar Nishani, and the Prime Minister is called Sali Berisha.

3) I think I have seen one or two while in a restaurant, but I don't know any specifics.  Yeah, most households have a TV.

Eric, where are you?  (Big test)

On Tuesday I will be going up to Tirana for the day.  It will be my first time serving there, so I'm excited.

Well, anyway, that's really it about me.  Enjoy this week!  Jake, don't die on the wheel, Eric, don't die in school, and Andrea, don't die drawing!

Ju dua!

Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment