*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Friday, January 11, 2013

2012 December 24 email

Hey what's up?



So, is it official that we are doing an "alumni quartet" in 2014?  (Middle school band reference)  That would be cool.  Man, y'all didn't really send much this week.  (We are skyping tomorrow) Yes, today is still my P-Day, and tomorrow we are working.  But we are eating at the senior couples' house at 9, 3 and whenever we are done skyping.  And with skype, yes I do plan on calling at like 6 here, which should be 12 noon where you are, but you should probably have it open like an hour before or something, just in case, and if something's jacked up, keep your email up dad and I'll email you the deal.

Anyway, about this past week, so we had an interesting sacrament meeting yesterday, I actually got up and gave a talk about how we Americans celebrate Christmas, and I talked about how we watched "the Nativity" every year to remember the true meaning of Christmas, and I think they understood me with my American accent.  And then we had a little "dramatization" of the nativity with the primary.  Yeah, the language is getting better, but yeah I don't have an Albanian accent still, which I am aware, but Elder Knight has been getting on me about that with the training coming to an end.

Ok, well that's really it, I'll have more to talk about tomorrow, I am pretty excited, see you tomorrow!

Ju dua,

Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment