*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Thursday, June 5, 2014

2014 May 26th email

What is up?!?  Sorry I am this late at emailing, but I just got back from Macedonia, the city of Ohrid! I went there back on my 2nd P-day in the country.  It was cool coming back a year and a half later.
Mom, it's not June 25th, it was May 25th.....

Dang, Tanner Fiala left!  That's nuts!  Yeah, I'm glad I had some time before I left when Eric got home.

Interesting enough, we had an earthquake here too last week.  (3.5 earthquake in VA) It was in the middle of the night, and I was half-awake when I felt it, and I was too tired to really react, but it stopped before I could do anything.

Nice, so Toni is near!  Ima find him when I get home.

Wait, I thought Eric graduated.....(He did.  One more class for minor and Dental School)

Jake, get your eagle...

Andrea, good luck in PE

1)  I don't really know.  With a shower maybe?  (What should Eric and Kristen look for in an apartment?)

2) Yeah sure why not.

3)  I think I'm either an 11.5 or 12.  Wide. (running shoes)

4) well, not today.  I'll look next week.  I don't want to choose classes until I drop my major.

5th pick?!?!?  Are you !@#$%^&*)(*&^%#@ kidding me?!?  (NBA lottery)

Anyway, as I said in the heading, this week brought an interesting twist.  Elder Baker, in 2nd Branch, was busy trying to fix his toilet.  While trying to, he picked up the tank cover thing in the back of it in an awkward manner, and because of that he dropped it.  Right on his foot.  It was very heavy.  So, after a couple doctor visits and talks with Sister Ford, Elder Baker can't do proselyting missionary work this week, at least.  So, he has been put with me!  Elder Tanner is with his companion for the week and will work his area, and I will be with Elder Baker for the week, hoping that his foot is better by Sunday.

So, yeah, you never know what can happen on a mission.

Anyway, have a great week!  Be safe!  Don't do anything stupid!

Ju dua shumë!

Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment