*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

2014 Jun 9th email

Hey!  I hope you all had a great week!

Prizren at the Boulevard

Dang, school's almost over!  Next week you all are on summer!  Crazy!

Yeah, we have a car, but that's just to drive to Gjakova to go to church.  We still have no group formed here, unfortunately.  Peja now has a group formed, so they don't come to church in Gjakova except for fast Sundays now.

The food isn't too different, the byrek is in a different shape, but that's about it from what I've seen.

Dad, I will probably first call you in the airport in Vienna.  I'll get these numbers and make sure I have them before I leave.

So, you don't want me to call you in the middle of the night this time?  Because I know when I was flying to Tirana you were completely ok with that.

1)  Do you mean a mosque?  Yes.

2)  It's opel here in Albania and Kosovo.

3) We only drive to church in Gjakova.  Otherwise, we walk.  Yeah right, biking is a stereotype, as much as I want to wear those stupid helmets...

4) Kosovars LOVE Americans! 
5)  No, just Macedonia.  Fortunately, Montenegro is no longer in our mission, so I can say I've been to all the countries in my mission.  I'll be getting a Kosovo flag today I think, so I'll be set.

6)  Well, on Wednesday we ended up playing basketball with some investigators, and Elder Foster ended up getting a blister that covered a huge chunk of his foot, so he couldn't run after that.  So, I only ran once this last week.  Hopefully he'll be fine for tomorrow.  

Ok, so, any chance I can go to the temple sometime in the weekend or something?  Here's the thing: my G's are ridiculously big on me now, and I need new ones desperately.....
Also, because I heard the Temple is a really cool place to go to.  I forgot, it's been 20 months.....

Anyway, so this last week was election week.  So, we got notice from President Ford that we needed to lay low this week.  So, what I'm trying to say, is that this week was pretty boring.  Hopefully we can work this week, because I definitely don't want to end my mission having to lay low and not do as much as I possibly could.  So, we'll see how this week goes.
Have a great week!  Be safe!  Don't do anything stupid!

Ju dua shumë!

Elder Palmer

1 comment:

  1. I'm very much impressed with your post. Your blog is really brilliant with your quality content.

    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete