*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Thursday, April 18, 2013

2013 April 15th email

Hi family, how are you?

Looks like you had a good week.  Mom, if you haven't sent another package yet, I think a couple pairs of athletic socks would be good.  We have been running a lot lately, and all the ones I wear now are getting worn because I have been wearing them for like 4 years already.  In fact, we just came back from running a 5K, so be proud dad.  Oh, yeah, and sunscreen too for the summer, I heard it gets bad.
So, yeah, as far as Bro. Gjoligu, tell him he has regards from Marion Marku, and the Nurka family.
 
Dad, nice job on the 10K.  Oh yeah, and if that job's open next summer, I'll definitely take it.  How else will I afford stuff once I get back?

Jake, darn the Lakers.

Andrea, as much as I hate it, keep playing soccer.

Dad:

1)  Nope, I forgot.  This week though.

2) (Conference translation) Yeah, they were doing live Albanian translation for the members to watch, and they should be up on lds.org translated very soon.

3)  We usually have done 3 times a week for only 20 minutes, but now that it's getting hotter and we'll be sweating soon, we plan on doing it every morning, an attempt to shed off as much unneeded weight as I can this summer (it's very common, one of the elders in my district has lost 60 pounds since coming here).  I don't know how much usually, but like I said we ran a 5K this morning, I did it in 27 minutes.  (I assume running)

Ok, this week.  So, the other elders in our branch had a baptism with a girl who's 13 and got baptized by her older brother.  It was really cool.  We also found this guy standing in front of the church while we were waiting for another appointment, and he told us he wanted to learn about the church.  Well, we've taught him twice!  He likes the church, and he came to church yesterday.  Next month is when some members are going to the temple.  Also, there's this girl we were teaching but like into my 2nd week here she said she lives in 1st branch area so she said she'll meet with the missionaries there. 
 
Anyway, that's about it for this week.  Hopefully everything's good.  Jake, be careful driving.  Tell Spencer, "Ju befte mire" for me.

Ju dua,

Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment