*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

2014 Feb 10 email

Holy geez, Dave's a dad.  (Cousin)  definitely not mature enough to be a dad yet.....  Just kidding, that's awesome!  So, uncle-in-law?

I don't think there's a college in Lushnjë, it's so small I don't think it could hold enough people.  I think most Albanians try to go to Tirana for college, it's the capital and there's more job opportunities there.

1)  My cardio has been going well, at least with what i can, I try to do as many jumping jacks and the occasional jump rope.  I've even tried running in place a few times, whatever I can do.  Yeah, I can definitely run a lot more than I used to, at the end though was when I really started to get tired out

2)  No, no one can afford to do it.  (Don't know)

3) I believe so!  (Again, don't know. Sorry)

Ok, well this last week something pretty cool happened.  So, back in October when i was in Elbasan I was teaching this family and eventually baptized the mom.  Well, her son turned 8 this week, so I had the opportunity to go back and baptize him as well!  It was awesome being back in Elbasan, definitely the best city in the mission.  I'll send a picture.  Also, Elder Foster was able to go to Durrës and baptize someone he taught when he was there as well.

So, yeah, other than those two kids, a lot of our work has pretty much disappeared.  It's been interesting.  It's been tough.  

Also, dad, I think I now understand everything you had to do as Bishop.  Yesterday the Lushnjë Branch had the audit, and that was miserable!  Add Clerk to a calling I will not wish for.  It took about 3 hours.....  Everything went fine, just a lot of sitting.  Otherwise, it was a good week.  

Jake, where are you?  (No email sent)

Eric, you too? (No internet now)

Andrea, nice on the basketball!

Well, that's about it.  Have a great week!  Be safe!  Don't do anything stupid!

Ju dua shumë!

Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment