*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Thursday, June 5, 2014

2014 May 5th email

Happy Birthday Mom! U bëfsh një qind vjet!   (Something about 100 years.....)

Well, this was another crazy week.  But, it was successful.  We spent the whole week going from city to city working with those recommended for the Melchizedek Priesthood.  I think the coolest thing, is that the 3 men I baptized in Lushnjë are all recommended for it.  The one that was baptized last week the Branch President already has plans for him.  I honestly never thought at this point in my mission that I would baptize anyone that could be a Melchizedek Priesthood holder and a leader in the church. Man, I still remember last year when I was too discouraged about not having any baptisms at all.

Anyway, about skype, Sunday night at 6 PM should be good, pretty much the same as always.  Man, that was quick......(Mother's Day!!!!)

Anyway...

1)  We ran everyday this week!  I don't know how much specifically, but we have ran at least 2-3 miles every day.  Sorry, it's really all I can do right now.

2)  So, knowing that I probably won't get any good job in Virginia for less than 2 months, I would be so down with Manual Labor, since my goal is to not get fat again when I get home, so I have no problem with that.  But, that thing Eric does that you told me I could do last year, I would definitely want to know if I could do that as well.

3)  Yes, I'm sure.

4) Honestly, you probably know sites better than me at this point.  And, I don't think I will sit and complain the whole time this time.  (Road trip)

Alright, so, yeah, the point of last week was to just go through the names and eliminate all those who aren't going to make it.  So, right now, we have about 15 names of people who are looking good to get it in June.  Our goal is 12, so things are looking good!

Anyway, Elder Tanner and I are doing really well at staying focused.  I'll be honest, the thought of going home is kinda depressing.  Eric, sorry if I was a bum to you, I now understand.  I don't feel ready to care about life again.  Anyway, yeah, we are definitely going to end our mission strong!

Have a great week!  Be safe!  Don't do anything stupid!  I'll see you Sunday!

Ju dua shumë!

Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment