*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Sunday, September 22, 2013

2013 Sep 9 email

It's a boy!  His name is Elder Jorgenson.  I'll send a picture of him in a sec. 



Dang, school started.  It's weird not being in school while everyone else is.

Jake, good luck, Junior year's hard, but you can get through it.

Andrea, glad you like 8th grade.

Wow, Kristen's engaged.  Everyone's thinking about marriage.  On my birthday....?!

So, being in Elbasan is weird, but it was weirder last week.  It's kinda soaked in that I'm back, and that I'm working with the same people again I worked with last year.  It is weird to be training in the same area I was trained.  But, it's good.

Yeah, there's a couple new members.  But, hey, I played the piano in sacrament yesterday in church.

We just met with a member before we got on internet, who just happened to let us know he's a member of 14 years!
We also have a couple investigators already. 

No, I haven't memorized the Articles of faith in Albanian.......yet.

So, yeah, things here are going.  A little slow, but they are going.

So, I have given birth to Elder Jorgenson.  He's good, we've been having fun together.  It's weird training, especially in lessons when the Boydells accompany us as well, and I realize I currently am the the bridge of communication between investigators and members.  But, we have been enjoying Elbasan. 

Well, have a good week this week!  Enjoy school, work, and whatever other thing you are doing this week.  Don't do anything stupid!

Ju dua!

Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment